About John Grant High School
John Grant High School is oriented towards success for every student. We believe that every student can learn, and as such we provide learning environments that are tailored to individual students’ needs, focusing on independence, work skills, literacy and a modified academic program.
At John Grant High School, we promote uniqueness while discovering the similarities that exist amongst our multi-ethnic and multi-cultural student body. We believe that each individual must be respected and encouraged to reach his or her highest potential. We strive towards creating a safe environment, free from verbal and physical violence, and cyberbullying. Our goal is to create an atmosphere where personal growth and expression are encouraged.
Students participate in programs that link them to the community through partnerships with businesses and other local institutions. Through the pursuit of the above ideas, we believe John Grant High School graduates can be independent, proud, and respected members of their communities.
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
- Veuillez consulter le site Quebec.ca et utiliser l’outil d’autoévaluation des symptômes de la COVID-19
Important COVID-19 related information for our parents/guardians
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?
- Un élève peut-il fréquenter l’école dans les situations suivantes?
- Fact Sheet (PDF) on Wearing Face Coverings in Various Contexts
- What To Do if my Child Has Symptoms?
- Quoi faire si mon enfant présente des symptômes ?