Students who reside outside the English Montreal School Board territory and are registered at EMSB
- It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to request an Interboard Agreement from the School Board of their territory.
- The form must be completed in full and the School Board in question must mail it to the English Montreal School Board.
- The Agreement is valid once approved by both School Boards and is good for one year only. A request for renewal must be made annually, except for Lester B. Pearson School Board, which is automatically renewed each year, as long as the student remains at the same school and at the same address.
Students who reside inside the English Montreal School Board territory and are registered at a different School Board
- The EMSB Interboard Agreement form is available here.
- Please email the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EMSB will process the request and will mail the form back to the School Board of your choice.